That’s the headline of a new article featured in AEGEE Golden Times online magazine about the story of our Fundraising campaign for the ongoing Summer University that we organized together with AEGEE-Wrocław and AEGEE-Berlin.
Herewith we want to say a very big THANK YOU again to the companies that supported us and made our Summer University possible!
- Thanks to innocent for hell a lot of healthy drinks,
- thanks to dm-drogerie markt in Dresden for donating a lot of everything,
- thanks to PEMA Vollkorn-Spezialitäten Heinrich Leupoldt for three very very heavy packets with bread,
- thanks to WirMachenDruck for sending us Event-T-Shirts for our participants,
- thanks to Kluth for sending us lots of organic nut mixes and very tasty mango vanilla cashews,
- thanks to Verdener Keks- und Waffelfabrik Hans Freitag for supporting us with 10 kilos of cookies and
- finally a big thank you to Wittenberg Gemüse for supporting us with the tasties tomatoes we have ever eaten.
This is no exaggeration! Our italian chef living for a few years now in Berlin said about those tomatoes that they are the best he has ever eaten in Germany. And, you know, most Italians are very proud about their food and especially their sun-blessed vegetables (absolutely justified!). They were really tasty!
Thanks to Gunnar Erth for writing the article for AEGEE Golden Times!